How can you best celebrate this important day?
A professional photography shoot for your graduation is not just a great way to ensure these special memories are preserved forever; it is also an enjoyable experience you can share with family and friends.
Why choose to get a McRobie graduation shoot?
- Our professional photographers have extensive experience and know how to get the best results in all weather and lighting conditions.
- Our photographers are trained to get the best shot out of every situation.
- We have a range of cameras, a variety of pro grade lenses which produce better quality images, pro grade calibrated computer monitors to ensure prints look the same as the screen and an expert digital artist who can refine your images to perfection…can any of your friends or family offer all this?
- Our photographers can direct you on the best angles, poses and positions to achieve the most flattering photos…with a professional photographer no one is unphotogenic!
- You can relax knowing your images are safe for years to come with our digital asset management system which will protect and archive your files.
Congratulations on your success and remember…it’s your day! Let McRobie Studios capture this special moment in the best way possible with the best possible photos.
Choice of either outdoor or studio session, post-production (digital enhancement) on selected images.
Graduate PackagePackage A
- 2x 13x18cm (5×7”) photographs only – loose
- 1x 20x30cm (8×12”) photograph framed with glass, with matte
Graduate PackagePackage B
- 4x 13x18cm (5×7”) photographs only – loose
- 1x 20x30cm (8×12”) photograph framed with glass, with logo on matte
- High res digital files supplied on USB drive*.
Graduate PackagePackage C
- 4x 13x18cm (5×7”) photographs only – loose.
- 2x 20x30cm (8×12”) photographs framed with glass, with logo on matte.
- 1x 36x50cm (14×20”) mounted and custom framed (neat frame).
- High res digital files supplied on USB drive**.
HighRes Digital files: *You will be able to print up to 13x18cm. ** You will be able to print up to 20x30cm.
All digital files have the McRobie logo in the bottom right-hand corner.
There is a note saying that you guys loved my photos and wanted to use them for display. I am more than happy if you still wish to do so. My family and I love your work.
My brother also received his grad photos at the same time and we now have to find an entire wall in the house for all our great shots.
Buy a Degree Frame – University of Otago or Otago Polytechnic
Viewing Your Capping Photos Online
Dos and Don’t of Capping Photos
How to frame your Degree or Diploma Certificate
McRobie Studios Dunedin
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or to get a quote for your photographic needs. You can use the form below to email us, simply fill in your details (Name, Email Address, Message required) and click ‘Submit”.
Note: If you haven’t heard from us within 24 hours please check your spam or junk box.
Postal Address: Address: PO Box 11019 Musselburgh 9049 Dunedin
Studio Phone: +64 03 477 5801
Ray’s Mobile Phone: +64 027 227 8099
Business Hours: 8.30a-5.00p M-F